Saturday, July 12, 2008

Traveling Lite

I am actually going out of town without my computer. It can be done. My husabnd assures me that I can make it 28 hours without going online. After all, we've done it before, haven't we? The good thing is that, for the first time, I am going on a trip where I didn't buy any new clothes, and I am traveling very light. It is a relief -- going simple. The best thing I'm taking is a nylon Baggallini tote bag that will serve as a shopping bag (first call to duty), pool bag, cosmetics bag and/or purse. It has shoulder straps and a zippered pouch in front big enough for cell phone, keys and lipstick. And, in the event, it's not needed (not likely), it folds up neatly into a small bag that fits into a suitcase. Have a great weekend and remember, keep it simple! Coach Paula

No comments: