Wednesday, July 9, 2008

If You Build It, They Will Come

If I didn't believe it before, I do now. I Googled myself, and my Blog and my LinkedIn membership came up. I have been working on this, and it has been happening. When you are selling a service, like Believe and Achieve Coaching, you are selling yourself. You are selling everything about yourself that you have to give. Life Coaching is about helping others make their dreams come true. And in practicing this profession, one is modeling the very same phenomena. In order to coach, you have to be able to produce results in your own life. This is one place where you have to walk the talk. Please visit my Bridal Coaching blog, perfectbridalcoaching.blogspot.com to see what is happening on the bridal front! Have a great day! Coach Paula

No comments: