Monday, June 23, 2008

Pollyanna Rules!

Yes, It's hot. It's summer. It's supposed to be hot. Now that we have all agreed, let's move on and celebrate the heat! It's warm at night -- we can go for a walk. We can go to the beach every day and we don't need to wear boots and mittens....

My point: It's all about your perspective -- or mine, should I say. Since I am the only experiencer in my universe, I choose to see the good. I choose to be like Pollyanna!

Why? Because by choosing a positive outlook, I am choosing happiness. I am choosing a boosted immune system, boosted energy, boosted enthusiasm, boosted joy! If you don't believe it, try it. Give it 30 days.

Try the 30-Day Boost! Buy a small notebook. For 30 days, keep a Journal of all the great things that are happening in your life. A check in the mail? Write it in your Journal. A baby smiles at you? Write it in your Journal.

At the end of 30 days, look back and smile. You are having a good life!

No comments: