Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How I Did It In 25 Words or Less

I just started doing it. I wanted to be a Life Coach. I watched Paul Potts on YouTube about four times a day for three weeks (really longer), I enrolled in school, and then it happened. I started coaching External Clients on a pro-bono basis, as part of my training, and it snowballed from there. I'm probably at more than 25 words, but, in reality, the kind of reality I wanted to experience, I had to create the dream. And that is what I teach, support and coach. There is no magic formula. If you want to cross the street, you can wish all you want, affirm all you want and meditate all you want -- but in order to get to the other side -- you have to cross the street. This means one thing: You must take action. And keep your attention focused on what you want to achieve. Believing is the backdrop or the platform -- but without intention, focus and action, belief doesn't amount to much. When you start to believe it's possible, then follow that with intention, focus and action, results follow. And energy and synchronicity seem to magically appear. But it's not magic -- it's the way you have created it to happen. Intention is a very powerful form of thought...More about that later. If you have a great story of how your intention led to your dream, please share it here!

No comments: