Thursday, September 18, 2008

From Rabbi Zelig Pliskin

Some good questions to ponder. Have a great day!
#399 Plan Your DayAt the beginning of each day, ask yourself:

[1] What are my goals for today?
[2] What are the five most important things that I need to do today and what is their order of priority?
[3] What new Torah (Bible) knowledge do I plan to gain today?
[4] What acts of kindness can I do today?
[5] What one trait would I like to excel in today?
[6] What positive change am I resolved to make or maintain today?
[7] If today were my last day, what would I make certain to do?
[8] How can I gain by looking at today as the first day of the rest of my life?
[9] What would you like written on my tombstone? What do I plan to do today in that area?
[10] What is important for me to remember today?

No comments: