Friday, April 3, 2009

Coach Thyself

We skipped Napa this weekend to be here for my elderly parents. The time has come for them to have 24/7 care at home, at a price they can afford. Are you listening Universe? I'm putting out my intention that the perfect person who needs this job will be attracted to it in a way that only God knows. As for me, I am learning to appreciate the fragility and richness of life as I watch and participate in my parents' "later years." They are funny, (usually) sharp, and most of all, fiercely independent. They watch the news, read the paper, crossed the street to vote for President and still laugh at jokes. They want to do these years their way. Who am I to disagree? I'm coaching myself to maintain my perspective, trust in God and to manifest what I need here. It will show up. And I'll let you know all about it!

No comments: